Re: IML:Flip up headlights on 91 imperial

Re: IML:Flip up headlights on 91 imperial

My headlight convers are not going all the way open anymore.  Does anyone know what I should do.  I fi get out and pull them the rest of the way they will close like normal when i shut off the lights.  This is irritating lol please help me

Glenn

Blue whale Imp in deltona fl