Re: IML: Selling my '66 Crown Coupe

Whoops. I guess my subliminal self is avoiding an actual sale!  My car is
located in Columbus, Ohio. I paid $4,000 for it, then spent about $500 for
various extra parts like power door locks, seat buckets, extra wheel covers,
etc., and then this spring I spent $1,765 replacing the transmission and
rebuilding the power brake booster.

As I mentioned before, the gas tank needs refurb'd, the valve cover gaskets,
power steering hoses and radiator hoses should all be replaced and the car
really needs a tune up.

Sounds dumb, huh? Going bonkers because the list aforementioned looks to be
about $2-300 in parts? Like I said, I have lost great confidence in myself
to make smart decisions on this (and my other 3 cars) and I am almost living
paycheck to paycheck.

All of this said, I would consider myself fortunate to sell it for $3800,
but I seriously doubt I will be able to. Those TRULY interested in buying
it, I will be happy to send you digital photos. Just tell me what you would
like to see and I will oblige.

Thanks.