Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '73 Gas Tank vents

I'm not sure. This sounds like a question for Dick B. I'm guessing that your

car has the recirculating canister up front. I don't know if disabling that
would cause any problems. I have a 69 with 2 vent holes. The vent tube comes

through the trunk floor & back out again. A rather strange set up I think.
John