IML: 1975 Speaker wiring

Hello All;
  I was wondering if there was a wiring diagram for the radio speakers in a
1975-76 Imperial or New Yorker Brougham. The car I have is a lesser Chrysler
product but I believe that it used the same AM/FM 8 Track player as the
aforementioned vehicles. The radio appears to have a provision for stereo
operation but there are only two wired to the same channel in parallel.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing some trim parts