Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:06 PM
Subject: IML: Chrysler Boyhood home show

Greetings All,
Went to Ellis, KS today to the 50th anniversary show for the
Chrysler Boyhood home. I was told there were 97 cars present with 3 or 4 that didn't show . There were cars from 1926 to 2005.  My bad luck, I was one of the no-shows.  After spending quite a number of hours getting ready I went to the car wash to get the dust off and had to tow it home. No, I didn't wash the engine. I let it run while I washed.  It died at the first stop sign.  Towed it home and it started right up, seems to be heat related.  Did the same thing when I brought it home last June, but I put it down to all the crud in the gas tank.  The fuel system has been cleaned and the tank sealed, new filter at engine and new sock on tank pickup. Havn't had time to start on the ignition yet.  Spent too much time repairing mouse chewed wires, turn signals and cornering lights and 1 tail light. Anyway, I rode down with a friend.
Back to the show-- They have received a number of donated cars and land has been donated across from the home and they broke ground today for a new display building, 250 x 72 feet, from the drawing quite a fine looking project.
Hope they get their funding soon.
Bill Miller
68 Imperial Crown 4dr HT