Re: IML: removing chocolate /Check '60 Imperial FSM, maybe others

Re: IML: removing chocolate /Check '60 Imperial FSM, maybe others

If you have access to a 1960 Imperial FSM, I can make this Imperial related by suggesting you study the solutions listed in it. That particular manual goes to great lengths in descxribing the best way to remove all different kinds of stains. The same might be in your FSM's for your '59 and '66.

Paul W.