Re: IML: Gesswein Motors' Imperials

Have them inspected thouroughly if you can't afford to
be disappointed.  Better if done in person, and
exponentially more sensible the more money you are
paying.  Distance purchases are frought with peril.
Perceptions vary, and that's where the difference
between buyer and seller comes in.

They seem to be (slightly) optimistically priced for
what they are, (used cars which have flaws to varying
degrees - as do all candidates) and tend to move very
slowly, whether due to price compared to market
conditions or geography.

You may do as well with some patience on ebay and a
bit closer to home or even asking club members to keep
an eye open?  People see Imperials all over the
place....

Caveat Emptor.

-K

--- Rob Goodyear <rob1964cc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jay,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  Their 67 and 68 converts
> look great based on the Internet pics.  I am not
> with
> that part of the country, and am not familiar with
> the
> dealership.  Now, I just need to win the lotto to
> get
> one of those converts!  (Actually, the pricing is
> not
> that bad as far as converts go.)  Thanks for
> responding.
>
> Rob
>
> --- JBWAuto@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Rob ,