Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:17 AM
Subject: IML: 60 radio gremlins

Greetings everyone.

My 60 Custom's otherwise great sounding radio has developed a problem.
 Every so often the volume  will start to fade on its own until I reach up and touch the on-off volume knob.
 Then the volume will most always come back to normal .
 Sometimes I have to do this three or four times before the volume will stay .
 Could it be an antenna problem?
 Its hard to listen to Minnesota Twins baseball in glorious AM with fluctuating volume!

                          Clay Smith
                          60 Custom (concert hall sound with front and rear speakers)
                          67 Crown Coupe( also has AM radio with front and rear speakers)