IML: Please Welcome New Member, Aad van den Heuvel (1966)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Aad van den Heuvel (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Aad van den Heuvel
Email Address is: vandenha@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

Car(s) owned: 1966 Imperial Crown 4 door, maroon with black vynil roof. Fully loaded and everything works too.
1961 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan. In very good driving condition.
1947 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door sedan. Pretty rough, has engine problem right now. Am working on it. Should be on the road again in a few months.

Self-Introduction: Resubscribing after having been on the list till a few years ago.

I drove the Imperial 5000 miles in 18 days last September from Calgary to Albuquerque NM, than on Route 66 to the end in Santa Monica CA and back to Calgary via Las Vegas. Great trip. Car handled it without any problems. I did the trip together with my brother in law, who came over from Holland especcially for this trip.

All 3 cars get driven all over the place.