IML: Please Welcome New Member, The Touring Garage (1950, 1952, 1962, 19

IML: Please Welcome New Member, The Touring Garage (1950, 1952, 1962, 1963)

New Subscriber(s): Touring Garage
Email Address is: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Zuerich area, Switzerland

Car(s) owned: 1950  C-50 black good original
1952  C-53 very bad restoration project,engine out
1962  Imperial LeBaron Southampton,very clean and running
1963  Crown Imperial Ghia Limousine (one of 13 built)running and nice

Self-Introduction: We specialize in classic cars for almost 30 years.we just happened to receive these interesting imperials from a collection.All have been standing for a long time(18 years)after the owner had passed away.the widow couldn't part with them untill now.We think that these fantastic cars should find a new home with an enthusiast who will appriciate them.

Our homepage with pics of the cars is www.oldtimers.ch