IML: Please Welcome New Member, Per Webb (1964)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Per Webb (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Per Webb
Email Address is: per.webb@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown Coupe

Self-Introduction: My name is Per Webb an I am 41 years old and a die-hard American car enthusiast.
I brought my 64 Crown Coupe at 3rd of June 2005. It is an unrestored car, imported from the USA late last year by the previous owner.
The original service book tells that the car was sold 31 January 1964 by Hamilton Crysler-Plymouth in Dallas Texas to a guy named A. B. Powell from Evergreen Colorado. From other papers connected to the car I can see that it later was owned by in Broomfield Colorado and then later. When the car was purcashed to be exported to Sweden I´ve been told that it was owned by an aircraft mechanic and stored at an airport in Dallas Texas. The car is in drivable condition, the engine is great condition but the Pine mist green paint is faded. A repaint is my plan for next winter. A photo of it at http://public.fotki.com/RPW/64_imperial/inthegarage_20050606.html

Nice being here!

Best Regards
Per Webb