From: "mike sutton" <mikanlin62@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: IML: trans temp sensor

Brad,

Ideally you would want the temp sensor in the line going TO the radiator
where the fluid is the hottest, but that would take a bit of plumbing as you
would need to fabricate some sort of T or what have you that is large enough
to accomodate the temp sensor fitting .

Most of the time they are installed in the pan, but one must make triple
sure of whats on the other side of the pan before you make the hole for it,
because of clearance.  The other wrinkle is that you would need the bung
fitting installed into the pan to thread the sensor into.

Check B&M,  or in even some of the aftermarket gauge makers and see if they
offer a kit for the install.

Mikey