Re: IML: Radial vs Bias Ply Alignment Specs

Re: IML: Radial vs Bias Ply Alignment Specs

In a message dated 6/6/2005 7:53:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Of course, almost any automotive site search pulls up our website, and this
radial discussion is pointed out here,
Thanks, I should have checked there first, but it's much easier to ask all you knowledgeable folks than to look it up.

What's this about radial tires demounting themselves? That can't be fun.

Tom
68 Imp Convert
60 NYer Coupe