From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Adjustment required?  (Was: Radial vs. Bias Ply)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:23:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C56882.8BC18580

Your mechanic is telling you the truth; you do need to adjust the toe-in =
for
radials.   I haven=92t heard about having to make a correction in the =
other
settings, but I=92d trust a skilled and experienced alignment tech - if =
he
says it is needed, then do it!=20

=20

No one has mentioned this lately, so as you point out, we are overdue =
remind folks about this.

=20

Dick Benjamin