Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 4:53 AM
Subject: IML: 1964 Imperial vinyl top restoration.

Hi!

I'm planning to renew my 1964 LeBarons vinyl top(before I will receive
the car).
What kind of vinyl grain have they used in 1964 ?

the guy in Legendary Auto Interiors said that they have to options:
"boar grain" vinyl and "levant grain" vinyl. Which one? what's the
difference?

If I take my car to interior shop, what I should do before that?
repaint the roof under the old vinyl top? What's under it, when the
car left the factory?

I live in Finland, so I must ask someone else to do this, the car is
in VA.
So I just want to make sure all necessary things has been done BEFORE
they install the new top.
In Finland, if you don't know it, they don't tell it to you . They
just say after the work that "it will go withouth it also". But I
really think that's a bad way to think... ;-)

Does anyone have any experiences about the price?

Let me know EVERYTHING!! Thanks guys!!!

Mika