IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ken Lang (1967)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Ken Lang (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Ken Lang
Email Address is: ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Fancisco Bay Area

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown 4 Dr Hard Top. Tan color with Black leather interior and black vinyl top.

Self-Introduction: I'm a serious Mopar nut. (ask anyone who knows me) I have almost every episode of the old Green Hornet series on DVD just so I can look at the Black Beauty. Every vehicle I own is a Mopar. From newest to oldest they are: 2004 Ram 2500 4x4, 2001 Durango, 2001 300M (my wifes car), 1969 Plymouth Satellite, 1967 Crown Imperial and a 1963 Dodge Power Wagon.

It's easy for the family to buy gifts for me at Christmas and birthday. As long as it has a Pentastar on it, I'm happy.

I't great when I run into other people who are just as crazy about Mopars as I am.