IML: Please Welcome New Members, Dan & Carol Topping (1990)

IML: Please Welcome New Members, Dan & Carol Topping (1990)

New Subscriber(s): Dan & Carol Topping
Email Address is: topdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tifton, Ga, USA

Car(s) owned: 1990 Chrysler Imperial (Dusty Rose & Mark Cross light grey interior)

Self-Introduction: My grandfather bought a new 1958 Imperial. I have fond memories of that car in my childhood days. I came across my 1990 Imperial and bought it from the original owner a retired Chrysler employee. It has been very well taken care of,stored indoors, and I have restored it to better than showroom condition. It is an excellent rider and gets good gas mileage. Everything works as it should and it is driven at least once a week in good weather.