Re: IML: Tire expiration ?Radial vs. Bias Ply Alignment?

Re: IML: Tire expiration ?Radial vs. Bias Ply Alignment?

My cars always went to my favorite front end shop (once I found a good one) on a regular basis when I was driving them. I don't recall that any of them were adjusted specifically to run radials, but if they needed that, they got it. I have been very picky over the years about correct handling and alignment.

I have had NO issues running radial tires on any of my Imperials.

Paul W.