RE: IML: Care and feeding of 727 transmissions

RE: IML: Care and feeding of 727 transmissions

That is exactly what hapened to me one fine morning....Bang!!!...no tranny!
And this is exactly what my mechanic said to avoid the problem in the future!

Johan
65 Lebaron
Washington DC
Where the senate plays ball