Re:IML: Imperialists in Europe ??

Haha, I surely will do so Keynon !!

I will pick up the car next Friday in California and hopefully drive it
myself to the terminal for shipment. That is if I can find myself an
insurance for the period that I will drive the car in the USA..

It will take another 6 weeks or so before the car arrives here in the
Netherlands and ofcourse I will take Photo's then and write a story how I
found my 1960 Imperial Crown Finally.

Thanks for your best wishes,

Robert

> Send us Photos of Life in NL with Fins!!!
>

> We want to see!!!!
>

> Congratlulations.
>

> -Kenyon
>

> --- rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> If everything turns out well I will be the proud
>> owner of a 1960 Crown 4 door HT (South Hampton) within 2 weeks from now !
>>

>> I live in the Netherlands.
>>

>> Kind Regards
>>

>> Robert van der Es
>>

>>> -hi
>>> yes i have a convertible 1960 and a crown coupé
>> imperial 1960.i live in
>>> france(haute-savoie) regards franck--------
>> Initial Header -----------

>>> Cc          :
>>> Date      : Tue, 24 May 2005 12:12:52 +0200
>>> Subject : IML: Imperialists in Europe ??
>>>

>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> I would like to know if there are other europian
>>>
>> Imperial-Owners on the
>>
>>> mailinglist who are not in the great Imperial
>> Registry ? In my german /
>>
>>> europian registry up to now there are only 12
>> Imperial owners. This
>>
>>> couldn't be all ...
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Marco