Re: IML:Horn trouble

Hi, I need help  and advise.  Had to take the steering wheel off to get to the automatic power steering unit.  I notice that the horn handle had broken, at the screws and the local welding shop, here in Miami will not touch it because it's made out of pot mental.

I need another one for my '62 Crown 4 DHT, or do you know someone who can weld it?

Tom