Re: IML:Horn trouble

This is a very weak point in these cars, as is the turn signal lever. Some one here may have done it, but I haven't heard of anyone successfully repairing one of these horn rings. Hopefully, you can locate a good one, but they are not usually cheap.

Over the years I have gotten into the habit of "lifting up" on the horn ring in my early '60's Imperials  to avoid undo pressure on that part.

Paul W.