Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: Imperial Die Cast Model

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Brochure/imp55blu.jpg

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/BillWhite/whitefrontqut.jpg
>     - Light-Blue
> http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/deCarteret/index.htm
>     - Two-tone

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Brochure/imp55blu.jpg

>     Do I give you too many color to choose?   :-)
>
> 2. We can do a Exclusive color for your club member,
> and named them 1 of
> 1,000
>     You can ask around your club and choose the
> special color for your
> exclusive.
>     ( you can choose the color based on the Poll
> also, or not )
>
>     The following color cannot be choose as the
> exclusive because we are
> already using it.
>     - Ivory, Canyon-Tan (purple-pink), Black
>
> By the way, Yes, there is a 1961 Imperial coming out
> in the future, made by
> Yat Ming.
>
> Best Regards,
> Andy To
> O.K. Toys, Inc.

Andy, that's super news!!!  I'm really excited to be
reading this message from you, and we'll see what we
can do for you on our end.

I'll connect with the right people, and we'll try to
get that survey going soon.  I will also ask for a box
to check on the survey (one per voting member) asking
if club members would be willing to put in an order
for the winning color (regardless of what it turns out
to be), or if they are just voting on a color, to
allow you to gauge what the interest is here (as
opposed to the open market).

When we get this going, we'll get back to you!

The options that you gave are just fine.

-Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com

====

Mark, you have some time to go after this?  Let me
know off list if you have the bandwidth to take this
on and we'll let the group know once things get put
up.