Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Dennis Dana

He lives in Alto Loma, California.

The intent of the message I sent was not to discredit Dennis but rather to find out if there is some reason he does not respond.
Has he had a major downgrading event in his life ( e.g. a major injury, a debilitating disease,...) or ???
I, not unlike most others, find it extremely frustrating to be completely ignored.

Mel