Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Its Alive: Or Was 69 IMP

Hello

I agree with David. I think that maybe you should check the starter. If your battery cable is heating up I am thining that it is taking too many amps to try and turn the starter. They are a pretty easy find and I think that woudl solve your problem. Although....I am not really fond of replacing a starter on a 69 imperial. they are a bit of a pain but to get in and drive them afterwords makes it all worthwhile!

                                                   Tony Fornter
70 imp
71 imp
90 imp