IML: Please Welcome Ron Stephenson

New Subscriber(s): Ron Stephenson
Email Address is: jagster911@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Member Location: Hopkinsville,
Kentucky

Car(s) owned: 1981, 1982, one parts car, the 82, light blue metallic, and
one nice one, the 81 in a kind of champaign color metallic, and does it ever
need new paint!

Self-Introduction: A Chrysler owner since the early fifties, having owned
both Chrysler cars and Imperials since then, with many fond memories of the
cars and their unique place in the American auto industry.  Most often
unknown and misunderstood by the general public, Imperials hold a special
place in history for me.  I will try to list my Imperials in some kind of
chronological order. 52 newport coupe, 57 4 door hardtop, 62 4 door hardtop,
63 two door hardtop, 74 two door coupe, 81 and 82.  Lots of chryslers in
between and concurrently owned.  Another affliction is the Cordobas, the new
small Chryslers!  Liked them since they first arrived on the scene, have 3
79 300 models, a 77 crown coupe with factory moonroof, and others long gone
to the junkyard in the sky.  I would conservatively estimate owning about 20
Cordobas at one time or another. Now down to a mere 5!  Actively seeking a
55 or 56 Imperial hardtop, and a 57 or 58 Chrysler two door hardtop.  Also a
54 Imperial h!
 ardtop is on the short list.  I am too old to think in ter ms of
'resurecting' one from the dead, although it does happen from time to time,
but I would like to find one that is all there and preferably a number 3
car(s).  As an aside, I raise cockatiels, or I should say, I feed 'em, and
they multiply all by themselves.  They get sold for pennies when the
population reaches critical mass, and in some instances, are given to folks
who can't afford them, but show love for pets, or need a companion.  Worth
noting,  is that I have time for my collection of Jaguars and BMW 6 series
coupes, and of course the flock of early Datsun 240Z's that take up entirely
too much space. I am a certifiable car nut, and always have around 35 cars
to complain about.  A car nut since the tender age of 18, I have owned
Jaguars, Imperials, Chryslers,BMW's, yes, even 3 Aston Martins, 5 E-type
jags, aforementioned 240Z's, 40 to date, and anything else that grabs me.
Guess I like variety!