IML: Idler Arm

Hello All,
            My name is Gary and I am a proud owner of a 1972 imperial that is in need of a idler arm, which if my memory serves me right these are next to impossible to get. I think I remember seeing some discussion on this as to where you can send these in for rebuilding.
            If anyone has any ideas please let me know I would really appreciate it. Now that the winter is over now is not the time to be broke down. HELP!!!!