IML: 80s exhaust question

My '82 is basically 100% stock. For some reason it keeps spitting the tailpipe off. It disconnects at the slip joint right in front of the muffler where it meets the pipe from the cat. There are 3 connections" 1. the slip joint by a u-bolt 2. a hanger over the axle which just loops around the pipe and 3. the rear hanger-which is just an L on the pipe jammed into a rubber mount.

The monkeys that put my pipe on didn't even bother with the hanger above the axle. I think I can hook it up myself, but it looks like it will squeek. I'm betting that's why they left it off. Do I just tighten it up really well or is there something that is supposed to wrap the pipe at that point? Also, how tight is the rear hanger supposed to be? If it's not OK that it's loose I'll have to try to get a new hanger or at least the rubber insert.

Thanks,
Rob