RE: IML: Can anyone give me names of Interior and paint shops NJ or East

RE: IML: Can anyone give me names of Interior and paint shops NJ or Eastern Pa?

Give Charlie Pirchio a call. His body shop is located near Atlantic City.

Charlie’s auto Collision

671 Rt 9 South

Tuckerton, NJ

609-296-4848

cwpirchio@xxxxxxx

He is doing body work on my 64 Sport Fury now. Also restoring his 64 Sport Fury.

Bob Kinker