Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 73 control arm bushings

Bernbaums had my 1960 ones.
Checked the vendors page (PARTS)on the club website
yet?

-Kenyon

--- jlindholm  <jlindholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>    does anybody have some guidance on a source for
> the proper
> upper control arm bushing for a '73?
> all of the parts people locally(new york) and the
> ones I've dealt with online
> (kanter and p-s-t)  have sent the same wrong part
> I'm going on the second week with the car
> disassembled at my mechanics garage and me on foot
>
> Thanks
>

> Jack
> 73 lebaron in parts
> 81 imperial off road

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
> http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Kenyon Wills

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To