Re: IML: manual for 65 Imperial

1965 manual has already been scanned and is in queue
to be formatted and posted to the OIC website by our
volunteer team.  This may take some time, however, as
there is a large batch of things in line ahead of it.

Anyone feel like working on that and we'll show you
how to get it on the website.

-Kenyon

--- lillyvine <lillyvine@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello .. I have a sixty five manual and would be
> happy to scan the
> information if need be...

Kenyon Wills