Re: IML: hitch for 65 Imperial

Hello .. I have a sixty five manual and would be happy to scan the information if need be...
On Apr 22, 2005, at 7:44 AM, Kate Triplett wrote:

Hi Scott,

Trouble is, the 68 (and 67) were the first years to go with semi-unibody construction. 66 was the last year of the full body-on-frame like a truck. This should make it easier and safer for someone to construct your hitch, though.

I will be happy to scan the pages for you, though - except for the connecting points and drop measurements, it will probably be pretty similar. I can scan and make PDF to email, or copy and mail - send a mailing address off-list, I'll get it to you.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown 4-door HT

From: "Scott Scheuermann" <s.l.scheuermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:38:23 -0400

Kate,

Unfortunately I do not have an owner's manual for my '65. I have been
looking for one without success. The club website does not have one either.
I will ask on the list, but if I don't get a reply would you be willing to
photocopy or scan the page(s) from Lucille's manual? I would really
appreciate it. I would think that there would not be a great difference
between hitches for the two cars.

Scott