From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Shocks for '56

> I haven't seen front shocks listed anyplace for over 30 years. I think the
rears are still available from J.C. Whitney. They are simply OEM style,
nothing fancy like gas charged or air shocks. There may be a set available,
but not through the usual auto parts outlets.

> Paul
>
> In an email dated Sun, 27 3 2005 3:10:55 am GMT, "Tim Hulse"
<thulse2@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Good evening to all,
> > Need to put some new shocks on 56 2-door. Can I get them at a normal
parts store? The other question is how about air shocks on the rear. The
reason I ask is because some where down the line before I got this 56 some
one put air shocks on it. They leak air now. There pretty old.