Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrysler's Forward Look hit piece

Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrysler's Forward Look hit piece

I suspected that the brochure might have had something to do with a trade
show, but didn't recall Nixon's trip.  I wonder if GM and Ford produced the
same types of "propaganda"?

I stumbled across this brochure last fall from an eBay seller in Minsk,
Belarus.  It took over three months and about a dozen e-mails to get it.  I
think she purposely delayed shipment to allow the 3-month time limit for
feedback to lapse.  I knew that it would be a terrific addition to the
website, and thanks to Kenyon and Mark for using their computer skills to
create the mint-appearing images.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial
1966 Imperial