IML: 67 imp wheel bolt pattern (long read)

IML: 67 imp wheel bolt pattern (long read)

Hi , Happy Easter, Is the bolt pattern for 67 imps 5 0n 5 or 5 on 5-1/2 is that not the same bolt pattern as some old 1/2 t pickups and jeeps. reason I ask is I was looking at  a magazine for old 50,s era trucks and there was an article about some aftermarket stainless steel  disc rotors made to upgrade the brakes. it wasn't till a couple days later it occurred to me that it occurred to me that it might have an imperial application.Last summer on a lark I went down to the Les Schwab dealer  and asked them to fit my 67 imp for new wheels(so the hubcaps won't creak) they tried to fit 67 Chrysler wheels, we know how that works ( I told him before he tried it , but he was going by the book) We tried things kind of randomly off the rack that looked close and found that 80's era gm wheel fit fine except for the offset, part of the inside of the wheel rubbed on the corner of the budd caliper casting( I think it could be filed off. 1/4 inch)  According to the spec charts they had  certain year olds toronado had a different offset for the toronado front brakes,and would fit perfectly, unfortunately these wheels were not available new(another low production car!) I think there are more applications out there that will fit, they just need to be discovered.I'll bet there is more wheel application out there for this bolt pattern than is generally thought. Mike Pitanaro did an excellent job with the supra rotors and proved stuff like this can be done. more  items like this could give the 67-8-9 owners more options. Any people out there with wheel bolt pattern knowlege? thanks Mike Becker