Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrysler's Forward Look hit piece

Re: IML: The Cold War and Chrysler's Forward Look hit piece

It was printed in April 1959.  As I told Kenyon when I sent it, perhaps if
Nikita had driven his wife out to his dacha in a Forward Look Imperial
rather than a ZIL, which bore a striking, if not eerie, resemblance to a
'55 Packard (r.i.p. the previous year), and if little 7-year old Vladimir
Putin rode to school in a pink and rose Dodge Sierra wagon rather than a
rattle-trap Moskvitch, the Cold War might have ended 30 years earlier.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial
1966 Imperial
et al.