IML: Movie sighting...

Just tuned in to AMC's broadcast of Move Over Darling with James Garner, Doris Day and Thelma Ritter.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times but I'm enjoying it again.  The '63 blue Imperial convertible (with a flitesweep deck) is awesome!  I just hate watching it go through the car wash with the top down!  Wonder what became of that car?

Greg McDonnell
'65 Crown convertible a.k.a. 'Dash Riprock'