Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Greg Barrett (1968)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Greg Barrett (1968)

Hey Bill,

I had to get out of that forum as there was too much garbage being sent to my email account! I just started this project so I'm early in the process of finding a rebuild kit for the Holey and a new valley pan and I have to pull the gas tank to clean it up. I have a bunch of small electrical problems to troubleshoot and resolve. Here is the list if you have any advice:
   Headlights not working
   Power seat does not go back - all other directions work
   Power Trunk release not working
   Two out of the four power windows not working.

Gregg,

Contact me off list and we will talk about your 68.

Bill/Imp,68's