IML: new radiators.

hello all. well the 413 in my 59 was just completed today and will be ready to drop back in the car on monday. I have all new hoses , belts  and many other new parts to make my car run like new again,
 a few days ago I sent my radiator to a local repair shop. and after the guy's at the shop had it for a few hours they called me up and informed me that the upper header was cracked along the entire radiator, and they had found leaks in about 10 other locations, so now I will be looking for a radiator, new or a very good used condition, I'm not interested in any that maybe in question, because I had paid $50. to find out my old radiator was bad . I wont be going back to that shop anymore.

and I'm sure I will also need new heater cores for the same 59 imperial, I don't trust the originals that came in the car, they were not hooked up when I got the car so I guessed that they were disconnected because it leaked.

if anyone has info on where to aquire new  heater cores and a new radiator I would be thankful.

also on anouther note: I am thinking of repainting the car a different color, maybe a red with a white top. any thoughts on a color change?
most likely to get a correct red I am thinking of using the regal red that is in the 59 color chart.
and I would like to chang the interior to a red and white also.           I think the red will set off the chrome and the white will break up the red a little and go great with the BFG wide whites, that I have ordered from coker tires.
 also how many 59 imperials came with a factory red/ white paint if any?

any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!