Re: IML: '56 Brake Part Sources

Jeff:

I replaced the brake hoses & wheel cylinders from parts ordered from Kanter for our '61.  I had absolutely no trouble with them at all.  The parts arrived well ahead of when I expected them, in good condition, and fit the car perfectly.  I wish I could say that for some of the others parts I have ordered from other vendors.

If you are withing driving distance, a trip over might not be a bad idea if you have reservations about trading with them.  I did find the price to be a bit on the steep side especially with shipping but I learned early that stock availability has to be balanced against the cost.

I hope that helps you decide.

Joe
Allen, Texas
'61 Crown 4D Southampton