Re: IML: '56 Brake Part Sources

The price for your wheel cylinders seems steep! I am surprised (actually shocked) at the NAPA price. I think that they are trying to rip you off. The others are par for the course. I bought all six of mine in the summer of 2003 for $12.00 each at the local auto parts. I think that they are the same all the way through '62.

I'd go with Kanter, do the entire job, front and back, and then flush everything out and use DOT 5. You will never have to replace them again.

Paul