Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:08 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: IML DIGEST

'57 to '59 owners need to look to the opposite end of kitsch and put a
bobbing, grass-skirted hula girl playing the ukulele on the package
shelf
to obtain the same effect as fuzzy dice.  Barring that, you could change
out all the courtesy/reading light bulbs and make them red.

-- David

                      Glen and Cindy Mann

                      <cumquott@xxxxxxxxxx>           To:

                      Sent by:                        cc: