IML: 63 shake rattle and roll

Hello Imperialists,

    I have a small issue,  when I speed up from a stop my car shakes.  It is only when I get up to speed, over 25 that it goes away.  I realize that this is most likely the infamous center bearing housing that is not secure and here is the question.  How much should I expect to pay for such an item, when I restored the car I couldn't find one and the restorer made a custom one so I could drive it.  Any help would be welcomed.

Chris, Christine, and Hudson
Parker Co
Myan gold 63 custom 2 door.

P.S. If Roger and Gabby are checking in, My wife is taking me to the Broadmore on the 17Th for my birthday.  I don't know If I am taking the Lo' Machine (love machine) as my friends like to call her, but I hope to.