From: Rob McCall
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:53 PM
Subject: RE: IML: door panels  material

Teresa,

I think the board you are describing is Masonite.  I believe the OEM material is the same, or something relatively close to it.  At last that?s how my Barracuda door panels appeared.  I haven?t pulled the LeBaron?s yet.  The ABS plastic sheets I mentioned earlier have gained popularity, but Masonite is still most common.

I?ll be checking out that book too.  Thanks!

Rob McCall

?67 LeBaron