Re: IML: thank you, tell me more JOHN!

sadly no my 90 already had struts on the front when i bought it which is why ive been having the problems with the rear bags. the 90 imperial has a 4 wheel leveling system which levels each bag accordingly when he removed the front bags and installed the struts it caused an error in the system which causes the system to shutdown until it can read all 4 levels which is why he parked the car and then later sold it he did not know why the rear was not working

my only guess is see if there is a rubber gasket between the plastic piece and the strut they usually put these around the hose to seal the connection you may need to replace it or reinforce it with a second gasket i used to do the same thing all the time with garden hoses and i know that adjustable air shocks have that gasket good luck

jon palms
1990 imperial

 DEAR JOHN,
MY NAME IS KEITH AND I HAVE A 92 THAT HAS AIR
SUSPENTION PROBLEMS... PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS MODIFICATION PLEASE!!!!!!!
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH MY
PROBLEM ?
MY SUSPENTION IS LEAKING AT THE DRIVERS SIDE
FRONT STRUT. THERE IS A SMALL LITTLE ROUND PLASTIC PIECE THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE SIDE OF THE STRUT RIGHT WERE THE AIR LINE GOES IN.
IT IS LEAKING AT THE AIR LINE AND THAT LITTLE ROUND PLASTIC PIECE. IF I WIGGLE THE HOSE BACK AND FORTH SOME TIMES IT STOPS LEAKING AND THE STRUT FILLS RIGHT UP
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THAT PLEASE
THANK YOU,
KEITH BEESE
CONTACT -  CHARLESBEESE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx