IML: thank you, tell me more JOHN!

DEAR JOHN,
MY NAME IS KEITH AND I HAVE A 92 THAT HAS AIR
SUSPENTION PROBLEMS... PLEASE LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS MODIFICATION PLEASE!!!!!!!
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH MY
PROBLEM ?
MY SUSPENTION IS LEAKING AT THE DRIVERS SIDE
FRONT STRUT. THERE IS A SMALL LITTLE ROUND PLASTIC PIECE THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE SIDE OF THE STRUT RIGHT WERE THE AIR LINE GOES IN.
IT IS LEAKING AT THE AIR LINE AND THAT LITTLE ROUND PLASTIC PIECE. IF I WIGGLE THE HOSE BACK AND FORTH SOME TIMES IT STOPS LEAKING AND THE STRUT FILLS RIGHT UP
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THAT PLEASE
THANK YOU,
KEITH BEESE
CONTACT -  CHARLESBEESE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx