IML: 90s Imperial coil spring retrofit

Hello All, With all the discussion about the deplorable air susp. on the 90s Imperials I wanted to share a few facts, First ALL SUSPENSION parts will bolt on interchange between the coil spring Dodge Dynastys&Chrysler NewYorker and the 90s Imperials. I just compleated the retrofit on my 1990 Imperial using the struts and coil springs from a 1992 Dynasty. My car rides just as good as ever and now is a whole lot more dependable. All at a cost of $90.00 wo
rth of parts and 4 hours work. A very good investment in my book!!!

Brian McDermott
1990 Imperial
1987 LeBaron Turbo Coupe
1982 Imperial