Last summer the owner mentioned that there was a few things that were needed (I saw a few things that were needed that he didn't mention), that he was planning on fixing, so I presume that the car is better than it was then. The owner of the lot that currently is listing the car also restores cars (it is actually more of a restoration shop that also sells cars), and the cars they have restored that I have seen all look really good. So the car could be in much better shape than when I last saw it (and it looked pretty good then).

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door in Nampa Idaho
At 08:15 PM 1/8/2005 -0800, you wrote:
From: "Anthony Bianchini" <ABianchini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: '67 LeBaron Auction
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:51:35 -0600
This same car was for sale just last year, the color and the black vinyl
roof appear the same. Also the old (last year) ad stated the same info
emphasizing "one of 19". Another thing is the front seat appears to have
been cheaply reupholstered just like the LeBaron on e-bay last year; the
only difference is now the car is outfitted with proper white side wall
tires instead of the gaudy raised white letters it sported in the past.