From: Comcast Online Communications [mailto:online.communications@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:56 AM
To: twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Important Notice about your Comcast account

Important Notice about your Comcast account

We apologize for the inconvenience but an incorrect link may have been displayed in yesterday's email regarding the migration this weekend. Please click here to verify this email is from Comcast.

Dear Comcast Customer,

We are always looking to serve our customers by continuing to improve our service offerings. We want to make you aware of a planned network upgrade - scheduled to take place this Sunday January 9, 2005 between 12:01 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

During this 12 hour upgrade on Sunday January 9, 2005 between 12:01 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, please do not unplug or restart your cable modem, router or home networking gateway, or reboot your computer.

The upgrade is designed to enable our High-Speed Internet customers to be among the first to access new information, entertainment and communication services. It also is designed to deliver additional network security and reliability, streamlined billing, and enhanced customer support and installations.

Turning off your computer during this time could potentially cause a service interruption until the network upgrade is complete on Sunday January 9, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. (Note: If there is severe weather in your area, we ask you to make sure you follow normal precautions and turn off and unplug your computer).

We are available if you have any questions about this upgrade. You can reach us through our Online Customer Service Center, or if you would like to speak with a customer care representative, please contact us at 1-888-COMCAST.

Sincerely,

Comcast High-Speed Internet

   © 2004 Comcast | Privacy Statement

THIS EMAIL IS SERVICE RELATED