Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: IML: scams, how to stop

"Canuckistan" is a term that was coined, after 9-11-01, by Pat Buchanan (a
member of the American liberal media) to describe Canada, in a derogatory
fashion, insinuating that Canada is a safe haven for terrorists. I can only
assume that Mr. Buchanan is also insinuating that any country who's name
ends in "istan" is also likely to be a safe haven for terrorists. One can
draw their own conclusions from this type of logic.

This post is meant to be informative and not a comment on the issue.  My
intention is not to start a flame war, even though I'll catch it from the
Imp Cops.

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Ferch" <alxf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 8:08 AM

I will let you all explain Canuckistan...............lmfao. Thanks for the chuckle so early in the morning! Alex 63 Crown

Hasan Jafar wrote:

Where is Canuckistan ??

 Hasan
 Khi, Pakistan